Parkland’s Production of Beauty and the Beast will take place May 18 and 19. Students can buy tickets at lunch for $5 until May 18. At the door, the cost is $7 for students and $10 for adults. So get your tickets early to get the discounted price.
Parkland Magnet Middle School has a strategic partnership with the KID Museum The PTSA, KID Museum and Glenstone wanted to ensure as many students as possible would be able to benefit from the school’s relationship with the KID Museum and be exposed to the MAKER education and programs. Please find the application for the program here. This opportunity is limited to the first 60 applicants from each of the grades to total 180 students.
The PTSA will need a treasurer beginning on January 3, 2017. Upon assuming office, the incoming treasurer may pay authorized bills and deposit funds in the PTA bank account before the audit is completed. Other than that there is as much heavy lifting as you choose. There are only 5 PTSA meeting left in the year!
The PTSA’s first annual popcorn sale begins today. Order forms will come home with your child one day this week. In the meantime all orders can be placed online. Please use http://popcornobsession.com/products/parkland to make your purchases. Please follow these instructions when ordering online:
- When you get to the page after clicking link above you will see this:
- Click the red add to cart button (on top of blue arrow)
- After you click the add to cart button you will be taken to this page:
- Click on continue shopping, browse the website and place your order.
- Please note that free shipping is available but it diminishes the proceeds to the PTSA. If you would not mind please do not choose free shipping. We thank you for your support. If you have any questions please call: 484.840.8475 and ask about the Parkland fundraiser or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PTSA is STILL in need of a chair for the 8th-grade dance. The 8th-grade dance is traditionally chaired by a parent from the 6th or 7th grade as the 8th-grade parents are busy with many other 8th grade committees. If you are interested please contact Vivian at email@example.com.
THANKS TO ALL THE STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS THAT HELPED SUPPORT THE BOOKFAIR!
This year the PTSA and its Board of Directors [separately and personally] are sponsoring membership “scholarships” for at least 20 families experiencing financial difficulty and hardship. We don’t believe that money should serve as a barrier to your commitment to your child’s school community. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity or for more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please bear with us as we get the PTSA store ready!
Your Giant Reward card does so much more than help you save money – it also helps us earn money for our school.
Last year we collected $300 because so many of you registered your card!
- On the right of the page there are instructions on how to register your card.
- Put in their email address and password that they used to enroll their card.
- Begin typing “Commerce Elementary…”
- Choose the correct organization.
- Click Enroll.
If you are having an issue with your password and or email address please call 1-877-366-2668, press 2.
If you have a Giant card, but haven’t enrolled in A+ school Rewards yet – here are the instructions for you:
If it is the first time they are registering the member will need to set-up an account first.
- For a member to enroll their card simply go to www.giantfood.com
- Click “create an account”
- Put in their email address and password. Confirm their password
- Enter plus card OR alt ID number
- Go to Community Rewards (near bottom)
- Follow through the steps. (name, address, etc.)
- Choose the correct organization.
- Click Enroll
Parkland Middle School’s PTSA has an easy year-round (July&August too) fundraiser. It is called Clothing to Cash. There is a clothing bin in the bus loop. Just put your old/unwanted clothes, sheets, towels and shoes in a bag put the bag in the in the bin and we get $$$. It’s just that easy.